Build your own “All-In-One” DADDELKISCHDE ZeroBOY in a few hours, instead of days!
No matter if control, sound, power management, … here the time to complete a ZeroBOY is reduced from days to a few hours!
The associated DADDELKISCHDE Triggerhelper is not included but can be either printed or purchased here!
A port led out as a freely accessible USB-A socket + a free internal port which zb. can be used for a microcontroller / joystick or other USB devices
Optimized for maximum resolution and crisp picture thanks to HDMI display (sold separately, please refer to associated instructions)
Not included but needed / recommended are:
- Building aids, which allow the exact fixation of the parts in the right place as well as easy soldering, are recommended! The associated DADDELKISCHDE building aids can be either printed or purchased here!
- STL for X-Y-Buttons incl. Drill guide / drilling aid included in the DADDELKISCHE Displayhelper, no separate drilling template necessary!
The DADDELKISCHDE Displayhelper can either be printed or purchased here!
And what else is needed for a complete ZeroBOY?
- Raspberry Zero W mit 2×20 Pin Header
- ZeroBOY Battery
- GB Classic Gehäuse
- HDMI Display
- mini HDMI zu HDMI A Cable oder mini HDMI-Plug und HDMI A Plug (zum selber bauen)
- Buttons(total 6 Buttons, 1 D-Pad)
- Buttonpads(total 3 double A/B pads, 1 Select/Start, 1 D-pad)
- Electrical Tape
- Side Cutter und/oder Modelling Knif
- DADDELKISCHDE Displayholder (or Download here)
- DADDELKISCHDE Triggerhelper (or Download here)
- optional Building-Aids (oder Download here)
ZeroBOY is the exclusive distributor of DADDELKISCHDE. DADDELKISCHDE is the intellectual property of (c) Script Soft/Florian Geib.